On November 28, 2018, New Brunswick’s Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) resumed the acceptance of Expression Of Interest for its Express Entry-linked immigration stream after temporary closure in September. Eligible candidates can now apply to New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
New Brunswick can nominate qualified candidates for Canadian permanent residence in the country’s federal Express Entry system as permitted by Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
The candidates’ pool for the country’s Federal Skilled Trades Class, Federal Skilled Worker Class and Canadian Experience Class is managed by the Federal Express Entry System.
Express Entry ranking score of candidates gets extra 600 points via New Brunswick’s provincial nomination. This represents an effective guarantee of getting an Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residence.
In this last opening, five criteria must be met by all Express Entry candidates in order to be eligible to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) according to specifications by NBPNP. They emphasized that only candidates who meet all specified criteria should submit EOI as there would be no lower or second standard.
Criteria For Eligibility
- Applicants must be a current resident of New Brunswick as well as work in the province. They must submit an employment letter given by their employer together with their EOI.
- Applicants must have Express Entry profile as well as valid Number of such profiles. They must also have a Job Seeker validation code.
- Applicants must include their current job’s National Occupational Classification code job in their EOI. The code must be for an occupation rated NOC level 0, A, or B.
- Applicants must have valid language test scores corresponding to CLB 7 across all four language competencies. A pdf copy of the test results must be submitted with their EOI
- Finally, applicants must have valid Educational Credential Assessment attesting to at least a Canadian high school diploma. A copy of this must also be submitted along with their EOI and other documents.
To get your possible Immigration options, approach Immigration News now, and we will also evaluate your profile with our Immigration experts and advise you whether you are qualified to apply or not.