• google
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • rss

Australian Skilled Nomination – What Do You Need?

in Australia by

Australian immigration obliges you to have a visa to be able to enter Australia unless you have an Australian passport or a qualifying New Zealand passport.

There are different visa options. Therefore, once you have decided to travel to Australia, your first step should be to know which visa you will apply for. Australian visas can be categorized into four classes which are:

  1. Australian temporary visas

This visa allows the holder to be in Australia on a temporary basis. The visas you qualify for depends on the country your passport is from.

If not sure on the right visa to choose, visit online visa advisors and they will give you the necessary information and advise you accordingly.

  1. Australian skilled Migration visas

This kind of Australian visa results to permanent settlement and residency in Australia. Applicants use their qualifications, language ability, and work experience to satisfy Australian immigration requirements under the GSM (General Skilled Migration Program).

  1. Australian Family Migration visas

This Australian visa leads to permanent settlement and residency in Australia based on having an eligible Australian citizen family member.

  1. Other visas

Beyond family migration and skilled migration visas, there are other immigration pathways in Australia you can us to get a permanent residency.

How Do You Qualify?

In order to qualify for state nomination there are various nomination requirements you need to meet which are relevant to your occupation and situation. Before applying for State Nomination, it would be wise to check whether you have enough points on the Immigration department points of Australia.


How to confirm your commitment

  • Undertake meaningful, first-hand and thorough research on South Australia and provide your reasons for wishing to migrate to South Australia in your online application form.
  • Undertaking research on employment opportunities in South Australia. Also do some research on any occupation registration and licensing requirements.
  • For those onshore, they may be required to present evidence of South Australian residence. You also need to provide evidence that your employment has been primarily in South Australia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.



Latest from Australia

Go to Top